Welcome to Yummy Fixins!

Thanks so much for checking out my blog. My name is Arica, I am a Personal Chef serving the Lake Tahoe area. Please visit my new website at www.yummyfixins.com

Cooking is my passion, I love spending time in the kitchen creating yummy dishes. I originally created this blog to share healthy yummy recipes with my friends and family but now I'm sharing them with the world. Most of the dishes you will find here are very healthy and can be altered to fit any dietary restrictions. I hope you will find something delicious!


Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Pistachio Crusted Cod

Yum! From the first bite to the last I was loving this dish. This recipe is easy, quick and amazingly delicious. You can use just about any kind of white fish but cod was on sale so gave it a try. I hope you like it! Enjoy! 


Ingredients
4 cod filets
1/4 cup parmesan, finely shredded
1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
1/2 cup chopped unsalted pistachios
stone ground mustard
S&P

Preheat the oven to 400. Place the parmesan, pistachios and bread crumbs on a plate and mix well. Dry off each cod filet then spread a little stone ground mustard on each filet. Place the mustard side of the fish into the pistachio mixture and coat evenly. 
Carefully place each filet onto a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes(time is based on thickness of the fish). Serve warm and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment