Welcome to Yummy Fixins!

Thanks so much for checking out my blog. My name is Arica, I am a Personal Chef serving the Lake Tahoe area. Please visit my new website at www.yummyfixins.com

Cooking is my passion, I love spending time in the kitchen creating yummy dishes. I originally created this blog to share healthy yummy recipes with my friends and family but now I'm sharing them with the world. Most of the dishes you will find here are very healthy and can be altered to fit any dietary restrictions. I hope you will find something delicious!


Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Blueberry, Pear, Gorgonzola Salad with Roasted Almonds

Looking for a refreshing quick and easy salad for one? This one is simple and YUMMY!! 

Fixins
  • 1/2 Cup Blueberries
  • 1 Pear Sliced
  • 1/4 Cup Roasted Almonds
  • 5 Cups Mixed Greens or Spinach
  • Gorgonzola Cheese (as much or little as you like)
  • Optional Topping- Sliced Green Onions
Dressing
  • 2 Tbs. Raspberry Vinaigrette (I used Annie's Organic)
  • 2 Tbs. Balsamic Vinegar

The fixins above make 2 salads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment