Welcome to Yummy Fixins!

Thanks so much for checking out my blog. My name is Arica, I am a Personal Chef serving the Lake Tahoe area. Please visit my new website at www.yummyfixins.com

Cooking is my passion, I love spending time in the kitchen creating yummy dishes. I originally created this blog to share healthy yummy recipes with my friends and family but now I'm sharing them with the world. Most of the dishes you will find here are very healthy and can be altered to fit any dietary restrictions. I hope you will find something delicious!


Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cranberry & Pecan Quinoa

- 2 cups of cooked qunioa- cooled to room temp
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 8 oz of buffalo mozzarella - diced
- 3 stalks of celery- chopped
- 1/4 cup of chopped green onions

Dressing
- 2 tbs balsamic
- splash of lemon juice
- 2 tsp of dijon mustard
- 2 tbs olive oil
* Add the first 3 ingredients in a bowl and mix then slowly add in the olive oil.

Once the qunioa is cooled fold in the pecans, cranberries, celery, mozzarella and green onions. Then stir in the dressing. Serve cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment