Welcome to Yummy Fixins!

Thanks so much for checking out my blog. My name is Arica, I am a Personal Chef serving the Lake Tahoe area. Please visit my new website at www.yummyfixins.com

Cooking is my passion, I love spending time in the kitchen creating yummy dishes. I originally created this blog to share healthy yummy recipes with my friends and family but now I'm sharing them with the world. Most of the dishes you will find here are very healthy and can be altered to fit any dietary restrictions. I hope you will find something delicious!


Saturday, April 2, 2011

Open Faced Pear Walnut Sandwich

- Cream Cheese
- 2 slices of cinnamon raisin bread or 1 bagel
- 2-3 tbs. of chopped walnuts
- 1 large Bosc or Barlett pear- sliced
- 1/2 cup of alfalfa sprouts

Spread the cream cheese on the bagel or bread. Then sprinkle the walnuts over the cream cheese,. Top each slice with sliced pears then alfalfa sprouts.

** Really yummy and goes well with Cranberry Pecan Quinoa Salad**

No comments:

Post a Comment