Welcome to Yummy Fixins!

Thanks so much for checking out my blog. My name is Arica, I am a Personal Chef serving the Lake Tahoe area. Please visit my new website at www.yummyfixins.com

Cooking is my passion, I love spending time in the kitchen creating yummy dishes. I originally created this blog to share healthy yummy recipes with my friends and family but now I'm sharing them with the world. Most of the dishes you will find here are very healthy and can be altered to fit any dietary restrictions. I hope you will find something delicious!


Monday, August 6, 2012

Good For You Pancakes for Two



3/4 Cup Rolled Oats
3/4 Cup Wheat Flour

1 Tsp. Baking Powder
1 Tbs. Sugar

1 Mashed Banana
1 Egg (Vegan? Leave out the egg, the recipe still works)
1 Tsp. Vanilla
1 Cup Almond Milk
1/2 Tbs. Walnut Oil

Heat a skillet with Walnut Oil to medium heat. Place the oats in a food processor and pulse until smooth like flour. Place oats, banana, flour, sugar and baking powder in a large bowl and mix. In a separate bowl/cup mix the egg, milk and vanilla, then add to the large bowl of dry ingredients. Once the skillet is hot use a 1/2 - 3/4 measuring cup pour the mixture on the skillet and cook for a few minutes on each side. 

*Makes 4-6 pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment