Welcome to Yummy Fixins!

Thanks so much for checking out my blog. My name is Arica, I am a Personal Chef serving the Lake Tahoe area. Please visit my new website at www.yummyfixins.com

Cooking is my passion, I love spending time in the kitchen creating yummy dishes. I originally created this blog to share healthy yummy recipes with my friends and family but now I'm sharing them with the world. Most of the dishes you will find here are very healthy and can be altered to fit any dietary restrictions. I hope you will find something delicious!


Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Smoothies and more Smoothies!

Here are some yummy smoothie recipes. Just add the ingredients in a blender and there ya go! If it seems too liquidy just add more ice (yes i know liquidy is not a word, but it works in this sentence) 

Antioxidant Protein Smoothie

6oz Plain Greek Yogurt (1 small container)
1/2 cup Pomegranate Juice
1/2 cup Coconut Water
1/2 cup Frozen Blueberries or Mixed Berries



Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
1/2 cup Coconut Water

1/2 cup Almond Milk

1 Banana

1 Scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter

Green Smoothie #1
3/4 cup Coconut Water
1 Banana
1/2 cup Frozen Peaches
1/2 cup Frozen Strawberries
1 Banana
1 Tsp. Spirulina


Spinach Pear Smoothie
1/2 cup Coconut Water
1/2 Cup Almond Milk
1 cup Fresh Spinach
1 Banana
1 Pear, chopped
1 cup of Ice




No comments:

Post a Comment