Welcome to Yummy Fixins!

Thanks so much for checking out my blog. My name is Arica, I am a Personal Chef serving the Lake Tahoe area. Please visit my new website at www.yummyfixins.com

Cooking is my passion, I love spending time in the kitchen creating yummy dishes. I originally created this blog to share healthy yummy recipes with my friends and family but now I'm sharing them with the world. Most of the dishes you will find here are very healthy and can be altered to fit any dietary restrictions. I hope you will find something delicious!


Thursday, August 8, 2013

Arugula & Cherry Tomato Pizza

One of the best pizzas I had in Italy was in one the most beautiful places in Italy, isla de Capri.
 was only in Capri for three nights but I think I ate and drank my way through the beautiful town. A random rainstorm caused us to duck into the first restaurant we could find and thank goodness we did because the food was amazing!

It was Capris at that I had the best pizza yet. It was very simple and delicious and was immediately added to my "must make when i get home" list.




This pizza has very simple ingredients and it is so yummy. Give it a try and picture yourself in Capri as you take your first bite! 

Ingredients
Prepared Pizza Dough, uncooked

1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
4 cups fresh arugula leaves
1 tbs good quality olive oil

Preheat the oven to 425. Once the dough is placed on the pan or stone and rubbed with olive oil place the cheese and tomatoes on it and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the pizza top it with arugula, fresh cracked pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Buon appetito! 

No comments:

Post a Comment