Welcome to Yummy Fixins!

Thanks so much for checking out my blog. My name is Arica, I am a Personal Chef serving the Lake Tahoe area. Please visit my new website at www.yummyfixins.com

Cooking is my passion, I love spending time in the kitchen creating yummy dishes. I originally created this blog to share healthy yummy recipes with my friends and family but now I'm sharing them with the world. Most of the dishes you will find here are very healthy and can be altered to fit any dietary restrictions. I hope you will find something delicious!


Thursday, May 31, 2012

Soba Noodles with Kale and Portobello

  • 3 garlic cloves
  • 2 tbs chopped ginger
  • 1/4 cup chopped red onions
  • 2 kale leaves, remove the stem and chop
  • 2 portobello mushrooms, chopped
  • 1 cup shelled edamame
  • 2 tbs rice wine vinegar
  • 3 tbs soy sauce
  • 1 tbs sesame oil
  • 1 package of soba noodles
Place the portobello mushrooms in a bowl and marinate in 2 tbs of soy sauce. While the mushrooms are marinating, heat a large pan on medium heat with the sesame oil and saute the garlic for 2-3 minutes. Next add the ginger and onions and cook for 2 minutes. Then add the mushrooms with soy sauce and kale cook for 3-5 minutes or until mushrooms start to soften then add in the rice wine vinegar, the rest of the soy sauce and edamame. Cover and cook on low heat. Cook the soba noodles then add to the shroom, kale mixture.

Makes 2-4 servings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment