Welcome to Yummy Fixins!

Thanks so much for checking out my blog. My name is Arica, I am a Personal Chef serving the Lake Tahoe area. Please visit my new website at www.yummyfixins.com

Cooking is my passion, I love spending time in the kitchen creating yummy dishes. I originally created this blog to share healthy yummy recipes with my friends and family but now I'm sharing them with the world. Most of the dishes you will find here are very healthy and can be altered to fit any dietary restrictions. I hope you will find something delicious!


Monday, January 9, 2012

Eggplant, Zucchini Pasta with Balsamic, Goat Cheese Dressing

Pasta
1 eggplant, cubed
3 zucchini, cubed
5 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
10 mint leaves, minced
4oz of goat cheese
1 box of spiral pasta
S&P & Red Pepper Flakes

Preheat the oven to 450. In a large bowl toss the zucchini and eggplant with a little olive oil and salt and pepper. Place veggies on two separate baking pans (pans should be sprayed with non stick olive oil) and bake for 15-20 minutes. While the veggies are cooking mix place the mint, balsamic and goat cheese in a mixing bowl and whisk until all cheese clumps are gone and set aside. Cook the pasta drain and place in a large bowl then add veggies and balsamic sauce and toss to coat.


*Bake the mushrooms with the veggies for pasta to save time. 

Stuffed Shrooms
2 oz goat cheese
1/2 cup shredded romano cheese
3 green onion, sliced
2 tbs sour cream
8oz of mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed

Mix all of the ingredients (except the shrooms) in a large bowl. Fill the mushrooms and bake at 450 for 15-20 minutes.








No comments:

Post a Comment